Valentine’s Day is not overrated… just commercialized. It’s a day for people who can’t say ‘I love you’ to say ‘I love you’. It’s a day for men who do not buy flowers to buy flowers. It’s a day for women who do not cook to find their inner domestic goddess. It’s a day for stores to create a marketing campaign to help achieve that KPI. V-day serves it purpose
So here I send out my love to you!
- Dear John Scarf, Felix Ray via Shopbop – own the day, all you single ladies!
- Brooklyn Engagement Shoot, Tara Welch Photography via Style Me Pretty – love feels warmer over a cuppa!
- Good Together Stacking Vessels, PigeonToe Ceramics – etch it on ceramics!
- Sex Nude Patent Leather & Gold Strass Pumps, Christian Louboutin – aptly named. Just like Valentine’s day… not overrated, just commercialized.
- One shoulder dress, Shoshanna via Shopbop – roomy enough to make that candlelight dinner worth it!
- Valentine’s Day card, Wishbone Letterpress via ohsobeautifulpaper – something other than “Be Mine”.
- Bridesmaids photoshoot, Erika Delgado via Style Me Pretty – how to make drinks look pretty!